Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hello World!

I have to admit that I've been trying to figure out what I wanted to post for my inaugural blog. I mean this could be the start of something big so I don't want to mess it up - first impressions and all. But over the last week, I've come to the point of just wanting to say, "Here I am!" Now, I realize I haven't given you much reason to come back and I have a number of things that I want to discuss with you. But for this first one, let me tell you why I'm starting this.

I read Jeff Jarvis', 'What Would Google Do?' and I can't quite explain the impact that it's had on my because I know this is only the beginning. That being said, this really is only the beginning and thanks to Jeff I hope to really enjoy blogging, the blogosphere and everyone involved.

I look forward to interacting with all of you, positively or negatively because I feel like there aren't enough real discussions of ideas in the analog world. I'm hoping to find people that just want to discuss and debate things, to be intellectually stimulating and to help me learn - about everything!

I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment